|Full name||Sandra Kazíková|
|National team||Czech Republic|
13 July 1976 |
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
|Club||Slavia VŠ Plzeň|
Sandra Kazíková (born July 13, 1976) is a Czech former swimmer, who specialized in sprint freestyle events. She posted a long-course national record time of 25.99 seconds, by winning the 50 m freestyle at the 2008 Czech Winter Championships in Pardubice. Kazikova is also a member of the swimming team for Slavia VŠ Plzeň, and is coached and trained by Ivana Felgrova.
Kazikova made her first Czech team, as a 28-year-old, at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, where she competed only in individual and relay freestyle events. She also joined with her fellow swimmers Jana Myšková, Petra Klosová, and Ilona Hlaváčková for the women's 4 × 100 m freestyle relay. Swimming the anchor leg, Kazikova recorded a split of 57.90 seconds, and the Czech team went on to finish heat one in seventh place and thirteenth overall, for a total time of 3:46.83. In the 50 m freestyle, Kazikova edged out third placer Triin Aljand by one hundredth of a second (0.01) in heat seven at 26.18 seconds. Finishing only in twenty-fifth place, Kazikova failed to qualify for the semifinals.
At the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, Kazikova qualified for the second time in the women's 50 m freestyle. She cleared a FINA B-standard entry time of 25.93 seconds from the Czech Winter Championships in Prague. She challenged seven other swimmers in the eighth heat, including Bahamas' Arianna Vanderpool-Wallace, Jamaica's Natasha Moodie. Kazikova cruised to third place by 0.14 of a second behind Vanderpool-Wallace, with a time of 25.54 seconds. Kazikova, however, failed to advance into the semifinals, as she placed twenty-ninth out of 92 swimmers in the preliminaries.
- "Sandra Kazíková". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Czech Winter Championships: First Day Complete". Swimming World Magazine. 29 February 2008. Archived from the original on 16 February 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Women's 4×100m Freestyle Heat 1". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 14 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Women's 50m Freestyle Heat 7". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 19 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Olympic Cut Sheet – Women's 50m Freestyle" (PDF). Swimming World Magazine. p. 45. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Women's 50m Freestyle Heat 8". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2013.