|Residence||New York City, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Cologne, Fordham University School of Law, Paris-Sorbonne University|
|Occupation||U.S. and German attorney, Strategic and macroeconomics advisor, Keynote speaker and panelist|
Sandra Navidi is a strategic and macroeconomics advisor of Iranian descent. She is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of BeyondGlobal, an international strategic consultancy. She is a U.S. and German attorney and frequent media contributor. Previously, she worked with New York University (NYU) economics Professor Nouriel Roubini at Roubini Global Economics (RGE). Navidi is a bestselling author and frequently appears as a keynote speaker and panelist all over the world.
Early life and education
Navidi was born and raised in Mönchengladbach/Germany, to an Iranian father and a German mother. She graduated from the faculty of law at the University of Cologne in Germany, and from Fordham University School of Law in New York with a Master-of-Law Degree in Banking, Corporate, and Finance Law. She studied at the Paris-Sorbonne University in Paris and passed the Series 7 Exam.
Navidi is a macroeconomic consultant and strategic relationship manager. She is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of BeyondGlobal, an international management consultancy. Previously, she worked with noted New York University (NYU) economics Professor Nouriel Roubini at his advisory firm Roubini Global Economics (RGE) as Director of Research Strategies and Senior Relationship Manager. Prior to that, Ms. Navidi held positions as investment banker at Scarsdale Equities, general counsel at Muzinich & Co. and consultant at Deloitte. She is admitted to the practice of law in the United States and in Germany. As an expert commentator on financial markets, she has given over 600 interviews in international media outlets and keynoted at dozens of large industry events. Until 2001, Navidi was a manager in international capital markets at Deloitte in Germany.
Her bestselling book $uperHubs (2016) has been recommended by Lawrence H. Summers, Harvard, former US Secretary of the Treasury, former Director of the US National Economic Council; former President of Harvard University; Edmund S. Phelps, Columbia University, 2006 Nobel Prize in Economics; Director, Center on Capitalism and Society; William R. White, Chairman of the Economic and Development Review Committee (EDRC) at the OECD; former Executive Committee Member, Head of the Monetary and Economic Department (MED), and Economic Adviser at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS); former Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada; Jürgen Stark, former Chief Economist and former Executive Board Member of the European Central Bank and former Vice President of the Bundesbank; Klaus Schwab, Founder and Chairman of the World Economic Forum; Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, President of Iceland 1996-2016; Stephen A. Schwarzman, CEO & Co-Founder, Blackstone, among many others. Noted economist Nouriel Roubini wrote the Foreword. 
Media and public appearances
Navidi provides financial markets analysis that has resonated in the financial community. She frequently appears as an expert in international media outlets and as a guest speaker at various events. She has been interviewed on ARD, ZDF, Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR), Bayerischer Rundfunk, n-tv, Arte TV, Deutsches Anlegerfernsehen, CNBC, Fox Business, BBC World Service, CCTV China, Phoenix TV China and Voice of America. In 2007 she provided a woman’s perspective on the TV documentary "Wall Street Warriors", where she was portrayed as one of six individuals on Wall Street. The season was broadcast in over 25 countries and ranked number 1 most downloaded documentary on iTunes for two consecutive months. In 2012, she was featured in a documentary on the Financial Crisis, which was aired repeatedly in France and Germany. In the ZDF documentary Markus Lanz – America without make-up, Navidi as a financial expert was interviewed on the ever-increasing differences between rich and poor in the United States. January 2017 she was guest in the talkshow Markus Lanz. On 15 February 2017 she was guest in the talkshow "Maischberger" and in June 2017 in the talkshow "hart aber fair", every time to the topic US President Donald Trump and his government style.
- Navidi, Sandra; Roubini, Nouriel (2017). Superhubs: How the Financial Elite and their Networks Rule Our World. Nicholas Brealey. ISBN 978-1-85788-664-1.
- "Sandra Navidi gründet mit Beyond Global ihr eigenes Strategieberatungsunternehmen" (in German). Institutional Money. June 13, 2011. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "RGE Senior Management". Roubini Global Economics. 2013. Retrieved 2013-04-11.
- "AXA Guest Speaker Sandra Navidi" (in German). AXA Group (Institutional Money). May 27, 2011. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- Lothar Petzold (Jan 1, 2010). "Die Schöne und das Geld" (in German). Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Traffic News To-Go Magazine (page 10)". Traffic News To-Go. July–August 2011. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- buchreport: Super-hubs: Wie die Finanzelite und ihre Netzwerke die Welt regieren. Retrieved 2016-10-23
- Hachette Book Group: Superhubs - How the Financial Elite and their Networks Rule Our World. Retrieved 2016-10-23
- "Wall Street Crisis as a Reality Show". The New York Times. November 2, 2008. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- "Radius Productions". Radius Productions, Inc. 2007. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- "WALL STREET WARRIORS #1 on iTunes". Radius Productions, Inc. 2007. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- "BROADCAST/CABLE". Daily Marauder. July 14, 2007. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- "Wall Street Warriors (TV series documentary)". IMDB.com. 2006. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Arte TV X:enius Wissensmagazin: Die Macht des Geldes, Die Finanzwelt & Wall Street mit Sandra Navidi". Boersen Portal Schweiz. November 25, 2012. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- Die Welt:Das Geheimnis der deutschen Wall-Street-Königin October 14, 2016. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- Bild: Bild-Interview mit Bestseller-Autorin Sandra Navidi - Was raten Sie deutschen Sparern? December 5, 2016. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- ZDF: Markus Lanz - Amerika ungeschminkt ZDF October 27, 2016. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- ZDF (Zweite Deutsche Fernsehen): Markus Lanz, 26 January 2017 ZDF January 26, 2017. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- Das Erste: Trump gegen den Rest der Welt Das Erste. February 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-06-27.
- Das Erste: Trumps neue Welt: Wild-West statt freier Westen Das Erste. June 26, 2017. Retrieved 2017-06-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sandra Navidi.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Sandra Navidi|
- DLD Burda Women Magazine "From Idea to Ignition", published at the occasion of the World Economic Forum in Davos 2012
- Traffic News To-Go "Business with Elegance", published July 10, 2011 (hardcopies distributed in Europe)
- Die Schöne und das Geld (German)
- Die Schöne und das Geld (English Translation)
- Where Business Titans Work Out
- Wall Street Warriors
- Interview on Larry Parks Show
- Cyprus and the Future of the Eurozone, CCTV China
- Appearances on C-SPAN