Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sant'Egidio may refer to:
- The Italian name of St. Giles (640?–720?)
- The Community of Sant'Egidio, a Christian lay community
- The church of Sant'Egidio, Rome (Trastevere), from which the community of Sant'Egidio takes its name
- Sant'Egidio alla Vibrata, a comune in the province of Teramo, Abruzzo
- Sant'Egidio del Monte Albino, a comune in the province of Salerno, Campania.
- Sant'Egidio, a hamlet of the comune of Ferrara.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sant'Egidio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.