Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Santa, santa, or sánta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Santa usually refers to Santa Claus, or Father Christmas.
Santa (feminine form of 'saint' in various languages) may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Santa (film), 1932, the first Mexican narrative sound film
- Santa (1943 film), a Mexican film
- Santa (Spanish band), a Spanish rock band of the 1980s
- Santa (TV series), a 1978 Mexican telenovela
- Santa, Cameroon
- Santa, Ghana
- Santa, Montagnes, Ivory Coast
- Santa, Woroba, Ivory Coast
- Santa Province, Peru
- Santa, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
- Santa, now Dumanlı, a district in modern northern Turkey
- Santa language, a Mongolic language spoken in northwest China
- Santa, a stock character in Sardarji jokes
- Santa F1, a grape tomato marketed by Santa Sweets, Inc.
- La Santa, a secret criminal society in Italy
- All pages beginning with Santa
- All pages with a title containing Santa
- Dear Santa (disambiguation)
- My Santa (disambiguation)
- Santa Claus (disambiguation)
- Santo (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.