Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño
Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño
|Born||17 May 1962|
|Alma mater||Complutense University of Madrid|
IE Business School
Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño (born May 17, 1962, Madrid, Spain) is the Executive President of IE University in Madrid, Spain. He studied at Complutense University of Madrid and Oxford University, UK. Iñiguez de Onzoño is a Doctor of Law and holds an MBA from IE Business School. He was a Recognized Student at Oxford University, UK.
Iñiguez has worked as a management consultant and has played an active role in the field of quality control and development of management education in Europe. He is the past Chair of AACSB and serves on the boards of Renmin University Business School (China), CENTRUM (Universidad Católica, Perú), Antai Business School (Jiao Tong University, China), Renmin University Business School (China), Mazars University (France), the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA, Russia), LUISS Business School (Italy), and FGV-EASP Fundaçao Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
He was portrayed by the Financial Times as “one of the most significant figures in promoting European business schools internationally”. Iñiguez is also President of the IE Fund in the US and Vice Chairman of Financial Times/IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance (http://www.ftiecla.com/about-us/our-mission/).
He is the author of “The Learning Curve: How Business Schools Are Reinventing Education” (2011) and “Cosmopolitan Managers: Executive Education That Works” (2016), as well as co-editor of the book “Business Despite Borders: Companies in the Age of Populist Anti-Globalization” (2018), all published by Palgrave Macmillan
Iñiguez is a regular speaker at international conferences. He is one of the 500 Global LinkedIn Influencers, and frequently contributes in different journals and media on higher education and executive developmentis
Iniguez is Professor of Strategic Management at IE Business School.
Recent articles written
- El País, Tribuna - Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño - Cualquier tiempo pasado fue peor, 18/05/2009
- La Cuestión Universitaria: La educación superior en un entorno global: estrategias de internacionalización de las universidades
- En El País - "El frac verde de Beethoven y la innovación europea", 26-01-2009
- Santiago Iniguez on FT's: Ask the expert: Online Q&A - European business schools, December 3, 2008
- Expansión "El peor de los tiempos, el mejor de los tiempos", 22/11/2008
- Humboldtian Faculty and Mavens - Santiago Iniguez, 11 November 2008
- Discussing Social Responsibility in Shanghai, 11 November 2008