From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sap is the fluid transported in xylem cells (tracheids or vessel elements) or phloem sieve tube elements of a plant.
Sap may also refer to:
- Sap (village), a village in the Dunajská Streda District of Slovakia
- Sáp, a village in the Hajdú-Bihar county of Hungary
- Le Sap, a former commune in France
- SAP SE, a European multinational software corporation
- Gustave Sap (1886-1940), Belgian politician, law professor and businessman
- Jolande Sap (born 1963), Dutch politician
- Sap (producer), record producer and rapper
- Sap (EP), a 1992 EP by Alice in Chains
- Aunt Sap, a comic character - see Uncle Cyp and Aunt Sap Brasfield
- Sap, a trench that was advanced towards an enemy's works during sapping
- Sap, a baton weapon
- Cell sap, the liquid inside the large central vacuole of a plant cell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.