From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sap is the fluid transported in xylem cells (tracheids or vessel elements) or phloem sieve tube elements of a plant.
Sap may also refer to:
- Sap (village), a village in the Dunajská Streda District of Slovakia
- Sáp, a village in the Hajdú-Bihar county of Hungary
- SAP (Secondary Audio Program), Auxiliary audio channel for analog television
- Sap (album), a 1992 EP album by Alice in Chains
- Sap, a trench that was advanced towards an enemy's works during sapping
- Sap, a baton weapon
- Cell sap, the liquid inside the large central vacuole of a plant cell
- Jolande Sap (1963–), a Dutch politician
- Sap (producer), a record producer and rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.