Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sap is the fluid transported in xylem cells (tracheids or vessel elements) or phloem sieve tube elements of a plant.
Sap may also refer to:
- Sap, a trench that was advanced towards an enemy's works during sapping
- Sap, a baton weapon
- Cell sap, the liquid inside the large central vacuole of a plant cell
- Sap, Slovakia, a village in the Dunajská Streda District of Slovakia
- Sáp, a village in the Hajdú-Bihar county of Hungary
- Le Sap, a former commune in France
- Sap (producer), record producer and rapper
- Gustave Sap (1886-1940), Belgian politician, law professor and businessman
- Jolande Sap (born 1963), Dutch politician
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Sap, 1924 Broadway farce by William A. Grew
- The Sap (1926 film), American silent comedy film based on play by William A. Grew
- The Sap (1929 film), American sound remake of 1926 film
- Sap (EP), a 1992 EP by Alice in Chains
- Aunt Sap, a comic character - see Uncle Cyp and Aunt Sap Brasfield
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.