Saradha Koirala (born 19 July 1980) is a New Zealand poet and writer based in Melbourne, Australia. She is the author of three poetry collections and a teen novel. Koirala also writes literature reviews and has interviewed international authors and covered events such as the Auckland Writers & Readers Festival.
Koirala was born York, England to a New Zealand mother and Nepali father. She grew up in Nelson, New Zealand and was educated at Otago University receiving a Bachelor of Arts in English and later qualified as a secondary school teacher with a Graduate Diploma in Teaching from Victoria University of Wellington. In 2007, Koirala completed the highly regarded Master of Creative Writing at Victoria's International Institute of Modern Letters under visiting tutor Dora Malech. Koirala is also a member of The New Zealand Society of Authors and the Academy of New Zealand Literature.
- Wit of the Staircase (poetry) Steele Roberts Ltd, 2009 ISBN 978-1-877448-42-3
- Tear Water Tea (poetry) Steele Roberts Ltd, 2013 ISBN 978-1-927242-04-9
- Lonesome When You Go (teen fiction) Makaro Press, 2016 ISBN 978-0-9941237-4-9
- Photos of the Sky (poetry) The Cuba Press, 2018 ISBN 978-0-9951107-4-8
- "Saradha Koirala – Academy of New Zealand Literature". Retrieved 2016-07-06.