|Born||Sarah Ann Kozer
16 December 1973
Hunker, Pennsylvania, United States
|Occupation||Reality TV star|
Kozer was born and raised in the Pittsburgh suburb of Hunker, Pennsylvania. She graduated from George Mason University with a degree in philosophy and women's studies and attended Southwestern University School of Law. She is also a strict vegetarian, and she has said she would not eat meat for money. (She later proved this in her reality TV career.)
She appeared in a cover-featured pictorial in the June 2003 issue of Playboy. After a legal battle over unauthorized use of her name and likeness, Kozer applied for and was approved for a US trademark on her name (US TM #3026990).
In January 2004, Sarah was chosen to participate on the British reality show Back to Reality, which aired on Channel 5 in the United Kingdom. During her time in the house, she had a modest "showmance" with contestant James Hewitt. She was later evicted before the series finale. After being voted out, it became known she had finished work on her first novel and was also working on a cook book. She also had an uncredited role as a groupie in Almost Famous.
-  Archived April 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "'Joe Millionaire' finalist Sarah Kozer revealed to be bondage and fetish film actress". Reality TV World. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- "Upset at the Back To Reality mansion?". Digital Spy. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- 'Joe Millionaire' runner-up Sarah Kozer to appear in June Playboy magazine - Reality TV World
- "First six 'Back To Reality' contestants named". Digital Spy. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- "Sarah: The next 'Back to Reality' evictee". Digital Spy. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- Playboy Sarah is out
- "Joe Millionaire Finalist's Kinky Career". The Smoking Gun. Retrieved 16 August 2015.