|Full name||Sarah Jane McLaughlin|
|Date of birth||3 June 1991|
|Place of birth||New Zealand|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|2008||New Zealand U-17|
|2008–2010||New Zealand U-20||13||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 June 2011
She was a member of the New Zealand squad in the inaugural FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup, playing all three group games; a 0–1 loss to Canada, a 1–2 loss to Denmark, and a 1–3 loss to Colombia.
McLaughlin also represented New Zealand at the 2008 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Chile, again playing all three group games; a 2–3 loss to Nigeria, a 4–3 win over hosts Chile, and scored New Zealand's goal against England before England equalised late in injury time to eliminate New Zealand from the tournament. In 2010, she represented New Zealand at the 2010 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup, playing in two group games.
- "Caps 'n' Goals, New Zealand Women's national representatives". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 11 June 2009.
- "FIFA Under 17 Women's World Cup, New Zealand 2008 – Team – New Zealand". FIFA. Retrieved 27 February 2009.
- Match Report – New Zealand v Canada
- Match Report – New Zealand v Denmark
- Match Report – Columbia v New Zealand
- "FIFA Under 20 Women's World Cup, Chile 2008 – Team – New Zealand". FIFA. Retrieved 27 February 2009.
- Match Report – New Zealand v Nigeria
- Match Report – Chile v New Zealand
- Match Report – England v New Zealand
- "FIFA Under 20 Women's World Cup, Germany 2010 – Team – New Zealand". FIFA. Retrieved 17 October 2010.
- "Football Ferns – Line-ups". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 20 February 2009.