From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saran may refer to:
- Saran, Kazakhstan, a city in Kazakhstan
- Saransk, Russia
- Saran, Loiret, a commune of the Loiret Department, France
- Saran district, Bihar, India
- Saran division, Bihar, India
- Saran (Lok Sabha constituency), Bihar, India
- Sárán, the Hungarian name for Şerani village, Borod Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Saran, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Saran (plastic), a plastic once used to make Saran brand food wrap and other products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.