From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sardis was the capital of the ancient kingdom of Lydia, in present-day Turkey.
Sardis may refer to:
- Sardis, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Sardis City, Alabama
- Sardis, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Sardis, Georgia, a town
- Sardis, Kentucky, a city
- Sardis, Mississippi, a town
- Sardis, Ohio, a census-designated place
- Sardis, Oklahoma, a community
- Sardis, Tennessee, a town
- Sardis, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Sardis Lake (Mississippi)
- Sardis Lake (Oklahoma)
- See of Sardis, an episcopal see
- Sardis Synagogue, Turkey
- Sardis Baptist Church (disambiguation), several churches in the US
- Sardis Methodist Church, Sparkman, Arkansas
- Sardis Presbyterian Church and Cemetery, Coosa, Georgia
- Sardi's restaurant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sardis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.