|Look up saros or sáros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saros may refer to:
- Saros (astronomy), an 18-year period, across which lunar and solar eclipses repeat
- Saros (band), an American band
- Saros (Nigeria), descendants of free slaves from Sierra Leone who migrated to Nigeria
- Saros (software) an Eclipse plug-in for distributed collaborative text editing
- SS Saros, a shipwreck off the southeast coast of Australia
- Gulf of Saros, an inlet of the Aegean Sea
- Sáros county, a former division (vármegye) of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Šariš (Hungarian: Sáros), a historical region of Slovakia, encompassing the territory of the former Sáros county
- Șoarș (Hungarian: Sáros), Braşov County, a commune in Romania
- Şaroş pe Târnave, a village in Dumbrăveni town, Sibiu County, Romania
- Şaroş River (disambiguation), several rivers of Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.