From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sash is a large and usually colorful ribbon or band of material worn around the body.
Sash may also refer to:
- Fascia (sash), a sash worn by clerics and seminarians with the cassock in the Roman Catholic Church and in the Anglican Church
- Sash window, the framing that holds panes of glass in a glazed window
- Stand-alone shell, a Unix shell designed for use in recovering from certain types of system failures
- Sash, Texas, a small community in Fannin County
- The Sash, a ballad from Ireland commemorating the victory of King William III in the Williamite war in Ireland in 1690–1691
- Spring Axis Struts and Hibernate (SASH), a combination (stack) of open-source Java components identified by their initials: Spring Framework, Apache Axis, Apache Struts, and Hibernate
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH), foundation dedicated to helping those who suffer from sexual addiction; formerly the National Council on Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity
- Sash! (born 1970), German DJ/producer team
- Leon Sash (1922–1979), American jazz accordionist
- Tyler Sash (1988–2015), American football defensive back
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.