Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sash is a large and usually colorful ribbon or band of material worn around the body.
Sash may also refer to:
- Fascia (sash), a sash worn by clerics and seminarians with the cassock in the Roman Catholic Church and in the Anglican Church
- Sash window, the framing that holds panes of glass in a glazed window
- Stand-alone shell, a Unix shell designed for use in recovering from certain types of system failures
- Sash, Texas, a small community in Fannin County
- The Sash, a ballad from Ireland commemorating the victory of King William III in the Williamite war in Ireland in 1690–1691
- Spring Axis Struts and Hibernate (SASH), a combination (stack) of open-source Java components identified by their initials: Spring Framework, Apache Axis, Apache Struts, and Hibernate
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH), foundation dedicated to helping those who suffer from sexual addiction; formerly the National Council on Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity
- Standardised Approach to Sports Halls (SASH)
- Sash! (born 1970), German DJ/producer team
- Leon Sash (1922–1979), American jazz accordionist
- Tyler Sash (1988–2015), American football defensive back
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.