From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sato (disambiguation))
Sato may refer to:
- Satō, the most common Japanese surname
- Draft:Montague Satō, a fictional Texas serial killer
- Sato (rice wine), a beverage from Thailand
- Sato (instrument), a bowed tanbur, or long-necked lute of Central Asian origin
- "S.A.T.O.", a song from Ozzy Osbourne's 1981 album Diary of a Madman
- Sato (dog), a Puerto Rican feral dog
- SaTo, a brand of toilet products for users of pit latrines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.