From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satsuma may refer to:
- Satsuma, Kagoshima, a Japanese town
- Satsuma District, Kagoshima, a district in Kagoshima Prefecture
- Satsuma Domain, a Japanese feudal domain comprising Satsuma Province, Ōsumi Province, and parts of Hyuga Province
- Satsuma Peninsula, a peninsula in Kagoshima Prefecture
- Satsuma Province, a former province which is now the western half of Kagoshima Prefecture
- Japanese battleship Satsuma, a battleship of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Satsuma Loans, a UK based short term loan company
- Satsuma plum, a type of plum
- Satsuma Rebellion, a revolt
- Satsuma ware, a type of Japanese pottery
- Biwa, a lute with a form known as Satsuma biwa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satsuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.