Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up satta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Satta may refer to:
- Satta (album), a 2001 album by Boozoo Bajou
- Satta or matka gambling in India
- Satta (film), a 2003 Bollywood political drama film.
- Satta, the Pāli word for sattva, a sentient being.
- Swiss Air Traffic Control Technical Association, the association of Swiss Air Navigation Service (ANS) technical professionals a and member of IFATSEA (International Federation of Air Traffic Safety Electronics Associations)
- Satta (spider), a genus of spiders in the Lycosidae family
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.