From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sawa may refer to:
- Sawa, Nepal
- The Sawa Defence Training Centre of Eritrea
- Sawa, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Devon Sawa, Canadian actor
- Homare Sawa, Japanese football player
- Józef Sawa-Caliński, Cossack, commander in Confederation of Bar
- Masakatsu Sawa, Japanese football player
- Metropolitan Sawa, Patriarch of the Polish Orthodox Church
- Munenori Sawa, Japanese professional wrestler
- SAWA, Japanese techno-pop singer
- Sawa peoples of Cameroon
- Sawa, the main character of the Kite anime series.
- Radio Sawa, an Arabic-language radio station
- Sawa, Syrian internet service provider
- SAWA (Non-profit organization)
- SAWA-Australia, a charity to support Afghanistan's women
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.