From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The areas called Sawara in Japan are as follows.
- Sawara-ku, Fukuoka, (早良区), one of the seven wards of Fukuoka-shi (福岡市), Fukuoka-ken (福岡県), Kyūshū
- Sawara, Fukuoka, former Sawara-machi (旧早良町), one of the towns of Fukuoka-ken (福岡県), Kyūshū and is part of Sawara-ku (早良区), one of the seven wards of Fukuoka-shi (福岡市), Fukuoka-ken (福岡県), Kyūshū
- Sawara, Chiba, former Sawara-shi (旧佐原市), one of the cities of Chiba-ken (千葉県), Kantō and is part of Katori-shi (香取市), Chiba-ken, Kantō
- Sawara-gun (ja:早良郡) — an ancient administrative region belonging to Chikuzen Province.
There is also a tree:
- Sawara clan (ja:佐原氏) — one of the Japanese influential families.
- Megumi Sawara (ja:早良めぐみ) — a Japanese actress and a fashion model.
- Morizumi Sawara (ja:佐原盛純) — a Japanese sinologist,
- Prince Sawara — a Japanese prince, he was the son of Emperor Kōnin.
- Sawara no Kinsaburō (ja:佐原喜三郎) — a knight-errant from Edo period.
- Tokusuke Sawara (ja:佐原篤介) — a journalist from Meiji period.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sawara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.