Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Gaius Mucius Scaevola, a legendary assassin said to have burnt his right hand away as a show of determination during the early years of the Roman Republic
- Scaevola (plant), the genus of fan-flowers
It may also refer to:
- Mucia Scaevolae, descendants of the Roman hero active during the time of the Republic
- Scaevola (gastropod), a genus of extinct gastropods
- Scaevola, a 1958 nuclear test undertaken by the United States as part of Operation Hardtack I
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scaevola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.