From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of mountains
- Mount Brundage (mountain located 12 nautical miles (22 km) west-southwest of Mount Terwileger in the south part of the Scaife Mountains. Discovered by RARE who named it for Burr Brundage, United States Department of State, who assisted in making arrangements for the expedition. ) is a
- Mount Terwileger (Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names (US-ACAN) for Stephen E. Terwileger, hospital corpsman at South Pole Station in 1967. ) is a mountain on the northern side of Ueda Glacier, standing at the SE extremity of the Scaife Mountains. Mapped by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) from surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1961-67. Named by
- "Scaife Mountains". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2004-11-13.
- "Mount Brundage". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-10-24.
- "Mount Terwileger". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
|This Palmer Land location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|