From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up schedule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A schedule is a time management tool consisting of a list of times at which events are to occur, or an order in which they are to occur.
Schedule may also refer to:
Business and work
- Schedule (project management), including activities not related to time such as resource or risk management
- Schedule (workplace), means of planning resource schedules for work
- Scheduling (production processes), methods of planning for manufacturing purposes
- Master production schedule, a plan for individual commodities to produce
- Scheduled maintenance, list of routine maintenance activities, usually with point at which they should be performed
- Executive Schedule, pay scales within the U.S. government
- General Schedule, pay scales within the U.S. government
- Transport scheduling, calculation of public transport timetables.
- Scheduling (computing), the operating system management of resources, e.g. caching and multitasking
- Schedule (computer science), a list of actions from a set of transactions in databases
- Key schedule, cryptographic method and setup of code key
- Instrument Schedule, a listing of show equipment and information such as location and gear plan
- Drug schedule, listing drugs into different categories
- Schedule of reinforcement, selection of method for training
- Integrated Master Schedule, a supplement to Integrated Master Plan with durations, relationships, and links to WBS and SOW
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schedule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.