From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scheduling (disambiguation))
A schedule is a time management tool consisting of a list of times at which events are to occur, or an order in which they are to occur.
Schedule may also refer to:
Planning items or methods
- Schedule (project management), including activities not related to time such as resource or risk management
- Schedule (workplace), means of planning resource schedules for work
- Scheduling (computing) the operating system management of resources, e.g. caching and multitasking
- Job scheduler, a class of software for controlling unattended background program execution
- Schedule (computer science), a list of actions from a set of transactions in databases
- Scheduling (production processes), methods of planning for manufacturing purposes
- Instrument Schedule, a listing of show equipment and information such as location and gear plan
- Integrated Master Schedule, a supplement to Integrated Master Plan with durations, relationships, and links to WBS and SOW
- Master production schedule, a plan for individual commodities to produce
List of information
- Drug schedule, listing drugs into different categories
- Executive Schedule, pay scales within the U.S. government
- General Schedule, pay scales within the U.S. government
- Key schedule, cryptographic method and setup of code key
- Schedule of reinforcement, selection of method for training
- Scheduled maintenance, list of routine maintenance activities, usually with point at which they should be performed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schedule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.