Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Scheme, scheme, or schemer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scheme or The Scheme may refer to:
- Scheme (programming language), a minimalist, multi-paradigm dialect of Lisp
- Scheme (mathematics), a concept in algebraic geometry
- Scheme (linguistics), a figure of speech that changes a sentence's structure
- Scam, an attempt to swindle, as in scheming and plotting, e.g.
- Get-rich-quick scheme, a plan to acquire high rates of return for a small investment. The term "get rich quick" has characterised shady investments since at least the early 1900s
- Ponzi scheme, a scam paying investors returns from their own or others' money (rather than from profits)
- Pyramid scheme, a non-sustainable business model involving the exchange of money - primarily for enrolling other people
- The Scheme (1988)- an action role-playing game for the PC-8801, Quest Corporation
- The Scheme (TV series), a BBC Scotland television-documentary series
- Richard Fisk Schemer (comics), a Marvel Comics villain turned antihero
- A services-provision "plan" - a contract for the provision of a service
- A collective investment scheme or investment fund, involving many people investing money together
- URI scheme, the outermost part of internet URIs
- Color scheme, a set of colours chosen to be used together in some media
- Numbering scheme, an agreed-upon method of assigning nominal numbers to entities
- Rhyme scheme, the pattern of rhyming lines in poems and lyrics
- Housing scheme, a Scottish term for a council housing development
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scheme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.