|Look up schooner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schooner may refer to:
- Schooner, a type of sailing vessel
- Schooner, a standard Australian beer glass size, set at 425 mL (15 fl oz) in most of the country.
- Schooner (glass)
- Prairie schooner (disambiguation)
- Schooner Lager, a Canadian lager beer
- Schooner Channel, formerly Schooner Passage, a strait on the Central Coast of British Columbia
- Schooner Creek, a stream in Indiana
- False Schooner Passage is a former name of Allison Harbour, British Columbia
- Schooner Hotel, a 17th-century coaching inn in the coastal village of Alnmouth, Northumberland, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schooner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.