From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up schooner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schooner may refer to:
- Schooner, a type of sailing vessel
- Prairie schooner (disambiguation)
- Schooner (glass)
- Schooner, an Australian beer glass of 285 mL (10 imperial fl. oz. / 9.6 U.S. fl. oz.) in South Australia and 425 mL (15 imperial fl. oz. / 14.4 U.S. fl. oz.) in the rest of the country
- Schooner Lager, a Canadian lager beer
- Schooner Channel, formerly Schooner Passage, a strait on the Central Coast of British Columbia
- False Schooner Passage is a former name of Allison Harbour, British Columbia
- Schooner Hotel, a 17th-century coaching inn in the coastal village of Alnmouth, Northumberland, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schooner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.