Scott Chisholm (actor)
20 September 1993 |
Enfield, London, England
|Occupation||Actor, television presenter|
Scott Chisholm (born 20 September 1993) is an English actor and television presenter.
Born in Enfield, London, Chisholm attended St. Andrew's C of E Primary School and Davenant Foundation School. His mother Julia (née Lawrence) is a dance teacher who attended the Arts Educational School before herself performing professionally. It was through her teaching that Chisholm gained an agent at the age of three years.
After two years' work in advertising, Chisholm made his professional debut at age five as a presenter during the "Small People" segment of BBC Future Generations, a charity programme to benefit Children in Need. He subsequently began presenting for BBC Holiday in Kenya. He was one of three children who appeared in all episodes of the comedy series The Giblet Boys (2005).
|2004||Things to Do Before You're 30||Joe|
|2006||Stormbreaker||Boy in Hamleys||Uncredited|
|1998||BBC Future Generations||Himself||Presenter of segment "Small People"|
|2001||Casualty||Harry Butler||Episode: "On the Edge"|
|2001||Murder in Mind||Craig Squires||Episode: "Neighbours"|
|2005||The Giblet Boys||Pud|
|2005||Rome||King Ptolemy XIII||Episode: "Caesarion"|
|2007||Time Shift||Himself||Episode: "Goodbye Children Everywhere: The Changing World of Children's Television"|
- Database (undated). "Scott Chisholm". A&J Management (a "theatrical agenc[y] for young people"). Accessed 11 January 2010.
- Staff writer (30 November 1998). "Children's Classics Go Back to the Future". BBC News. Accessed 11 January 2010.
- Database (undated). "Scott Chisholm". Internet Movie Database. Accessed 11 January 2010.
- Database (undated). "Episode List for The Giblet Boys". Internet Movie Database. Accessed 11 January 2010.
- Scott Chisholm on IMDb
- Thorpe, Vanessa (6 December 1998). "Children's TV Trailer Turns Scott into a Star". The Independent. Accessed 11 January 2010.
|This article about an English film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|