From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scroll or scrolling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scroll is a roll of parchment, papyrus, or paper, which has been drawn or written upon.
Scroll may also refer to:
- Scroll (art), an element of ornament and graphic design featuring spirals and rolling incomplete circle motifs, often based on plants
- Scroll painting, a painting on a scroll in Asian traditions, distinguishing between:
- Scrollwork, ornament dominated by scrolls, found in a variety of artistic media
- Scroll (music), the decoratively curved end of the pegbox of string instruments such as violins
- Scrolling, the continuous movement of text/graphics over a screen or display window
- Scroll, a ruled surface in a rational normal scroll in algebraic geometry
- Scroll, a traditional pattern used in danish pastry
- Scroll.in, an Indian digital news daily
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scroll.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.