Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrub or scrubs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrub(s) may refer to:
- Scrub, low shrub and grass characteristic of scrubland
- Scrubs (clothing), worn by medical staff
- Scrubs (TV series), an American television program
- Scrubs (occupation), also called "scrub tech," "scrub nurse," or "surgical technologist"
- Wormwood Scrubs, also known as "The Scrubs", an area in west London
- HM Prison Wormwood Scrubs, also known as "The Scrubs", a prison in London
- Scrub baseball, also known as "scrub" or "scrubs", an informal game of baseball without teams
- Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio, a supercouple featured on the daytime soap opera General Hospital, known to fans as "Scrubs"
- Carbon dioxide scrubber, which absorbs that gas from exhaled air in a rebreather, a spacecraft or submersible craft
- Scrubbing (audio), an interaction in which a playhead is dragged across a segment of audio to play it
- Data scrubbing, an error correction technique
- Deku Scrubs or Deku, a fictional race of creatures in The Legend of Zelda media
- "No Scrubs", a song by TLC from Fanmail
- Scrubber (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.