Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrub, scrubs, or scrubber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrub(s) or Scrubber(s) may refer to:
- Scrub, low shrub and grass characteristic of scrubland
- Scrubs (clothing), worn by medical staff
- Scrubs (TV series), an American television program
- Scrubs (occupation), also called "scrub tech," "scrub nurse," or "surgical technologist"
- Scrub baseball, also known as "scrub" or "scrubs", an informal game of baseball without teams
- Scrubber, an industrial pollution control device usually installed on chimneys or air exhaust systems
- Scrubber (brush), a wide brush for cleaning floors and hard surfaces
- Scrubber, a name for a scullery maid or between maid
- Scrubbing (audio), an interaction in which a playhead is dragged across a segment of audio to play it
- Scrubbers, a 1983 film directed by Mai Zetterling
- When the launch of a rocket, such as the Space Shuttle, is postponed (scrubbed) due to weather or problems.
- Wormwood Scrubs, also known as "The Scrubs", an area in west London
- Wormwood Scrubs (HM Prison), also known as "The Scrubs", a prison in London
- Carbon dioxide scrubber, which absorbs that gas from exhaled air in a rebreather, a spacecraft or submersible craft
- Data scrubbing, an error correction technique
- Deku Scrubs or Deku, a fictional race of creatures in The Legend of Zelda media
- "No Scrubs", a song by TLC from Fanmail
- Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio, a supercouple featured on the daytime soap opera General Hospital, known to fans as "Scrubs"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.