Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrum or Scrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrum may refer to:
- Scrum (rugby), a method of restarting play in rugby union and rugby league
- Scrum (rugby union), scrum in rugby union
- Media scrum, an impromptu press conference, often held immediately outside an event such as a legislative session or meeting
- Scrum (software development), a variant of the agile methodology used for software development
- Autozam Scrum, a microvan and pickup truck sold in Japan by Mazda
- "Scrum", a song on the album Diabolus in Musica by Slayer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.