From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Scud or scud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scud is a series of tactical ballistic missiles developed by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
Scud or SCUD may also refer to:
- Scud (crustacean), a shrimplike aquatic animal
- Scud (dog), a character in the animation Toy Story
- Scud FM, nickname of BBC Radio 4's continuous 1991 Gulf War news service
- Scud Mountain Boys, an American country music band
- Septicemic cutaneous ulcerative disease, a disease found in turtles
- Socle pour le changement, l'unité et la démocratie, a Chadian rebel group
Aviation and meteorology
- Scud (cloud), scattered cumulus under deck
- Scud running, flying at a reduced altitude to avoid clouds
Comics and games
- Scud: The Disposable Assassin, a science fiction comic book series
- Scud: The Disposable Assassin (video game), a Sega Saturn game based on the comic book series
- Scud Race, a Sega arcade racing game
- Scud (film producer/writer), working name of Danny Cheng Wan-Cheung
- Scud, a fictional character in the film Blade II
- Scud Stud, nickname of British journalist Rageh Omaar
- The Scud, nickname of Australian tennis player Mark Philippoussis
- The Scud Stud, nickname of Canadian journalist Arthur Kent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.