This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Bellingham, Washington, United States|
|Genres||Experimental metal, melodic death metal|
|Labels||The End Records|
Age of Silence
|Website||MySpace.com - Sculptured|
Jason William Walton
|Past members||Brian Yager|
Sculptured's unusual style is particularly evident on the first track of Apollo Ends, "Washing My Hands of It", while the track "Snow Covers All" uses a form of serialism, while "Above the 60th Parallel" features a Twelve-tone technique solo. The band also introduces classical orchestrations in some of its pieces.
The history and fate of Sculptured is inherently related to Agalloch because of Don Anderson's significant involvement with both bands. Because of this, Sculptured left The End Records at the same time as Agalloch.
- The Spear of the Lily is Aureoled (1998)
- Apollo Ends (2000)
- Embodiment: Collapsing Under the Weight of God (2008)
- Until the End of Time: An End Records Compilation (1998)
- Maiden America: Iron Maiden Tribute (1998)
- White: Nightmares in the End: An End Records Compilation (1999)
- Phases: the Dark Side of Music: An End Records Compilation (2002)
- Don Anderson - guitar, vocals
- Thomas Walling - vocals
- Jason William Walton - bass
- Dave Murray - drums
- Andy Winter - keyboards
- Burke Harris - trumpet
- John Haughm - drums (Agalloch)
- Clint Idsinga - Trombone
- Chris Maycock - Drums
- John Schlegel - Drums
- Brian Yager - vocals
- "Sculptured - Biography & History - AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- "Apollo Ends - Sculptured - Songs, Reviews, Credits - AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 30 July 2017.