(Redirected from Sea Change)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sea change in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sea change, seachange or The Sea Change may refer to:
- Sea change (idiom), an idiom for broad transformation drawn from a phrase in Shakespeare's The Tempest
- "The Sea Change", in Winner Take Nothing, a collection of Ernest Hemingway short stories
- Sea Change (Parker novel), by Robert B. Parker
- Sea Change (Armstrong novel), for children
- Sea Change (Powlik novel), a 1999 bio-techno-thriller
- The Sea Change, by historian H. Stuart Hughes
- Sea Change: Poems by Jorie Graham
- A sea-change, or, Love's stowaway, a lyricated farce in two acts & an epilogue by Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920 Published 1888 .
- “How It Feels to be Colored Me” Zora Neal Hurston 1928
- Sea Change (album), a 2002 album by Beck
- Seachange (band), a band from Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Sea Change, a track by Turin Brakes from their 2010 album Outbursts
Film and TV
- Jesse Stone: Sea Change, the fourth film in the Jesse Stone film series
- SeaChange, an Australian drama television series
- "Sea Change" (Transformers episode)
- Seachange (demography), human migration from cities in favour of rural coastal communities
- Seachange (horse) (born 2002), New Zealand thoroughbred racehorse
- SeaChange International, a video services software company, headquartered in Acton, Massachusetts.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea change.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.