MV Seabourn Sojourn
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Seabourn Sojourn in Fremantle, Australia
|Operator:||Seabourn Cruise Line|
|Port of registry:||Nassau, Bahamas|
|Class and type:||Seabourn Odyssey class|
Seabourn Sojourn is a luxury cruise ship operated by Seabourn Cruise Line. It is very similar to Seabourn Odyssey. The ship was ordered for building in the shipyard of T. Mariotti S.p.A. in Genoa Italy. She is the flagship of Seabourn.
The Seabourn Sojourn was ordered in November 2008. The ship has a length of 198 meters and a beam of 25.60 meters. The draft is 6.40 meters; the ship is divided into 11 passenger decks and has a capacity of 450. There are 225 staterooms. The gross tonnage of the ship is 32,346. The Sojourn as well as its two other sister ships the Seabourn Odyssey and the Seabourn Quest were designed by Bjorn Storbraaten of Yran & Storbraaten Architects AS, of Oslo, Norway.
Seabourn Sojourn was scheduled to be named on 4 June at London, then began her maiden voyage at Greenwich on 6 June 2010. The maiden season sailed in Northern Europe (Scandinavia/Baltic and Norway), before crossing the Atlantic and cruising the Caribbean and Panama Canal in the late autumn and winter. In January 2011, Seabourn Sojourn was to begin a 111-day round-the-world cruise from Los Angeles, to Southampton, England.
On 4 November 2019, the ship will depart on the company's first ever sailing to Cuba. In total, she'll take five cruises to this island country.
- Results for Vessel: Seabourn Sojourn, United States Coast Guard Maritime Information Exchange
- Staff, CIN (23 January 2018). "Trimline Completes Seabourn Sojourn Refit". Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Cruises to Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico and the world on Seabourn, one of the best cruise lines". www.seabourn.com. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Staff, CIN (2 September 2010). "New Seabourn Journeys for 2011 Sojourn World Cruise". Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Seabourn Reveals Itinerary for 2020 World Cruise - Cruise Critic". www.cruisecritic.com. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seabourn Sojourn.|