Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seadog or sea dog may refer to:
- a slang term for a sailor
- a slang term for a dog at sea
- a slang term for pinnipeds (seals), as in:
- Sea Dog Brewing Company, a manufacturer of beer and a chain of restaurants
- "Seadog", an episode from the first season of the American television drama series NCIS
- a supporter of the defunct Scarborough F.C. or phoenix club Scarborough Athletic F.C.
- a mariner's term for a fog bow, an optical phenomenon
- an antiquated term for a shark
- Sea Dog, a pseudonym used at one point in Wong Sun v. United States, 371 U.S. 471 (1963)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seadog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.