|Full name||Martin Sebastian Andersson|
|Date of birth||15 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Ängelholm, Sweden|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 January 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12 January 2017
Andersson started out playing youth football for his hometown club Ängelholms FF when he was five. A couple of years later he also simultaneously started playing for Vinslövs IF. This was because his parents had separated and he was living every other week in different locations with each parent so he also had to switch between the two clubs every other week. When he turned 15 he joined the youth team of Helsingborgs IF but only a couple of years later the club discontinued the age group that he was playing for and as he wasn't given a first team contract he had to leave.
He then went back to Ängelholm where he, as a seventeen-year-old, was put straight into the clubs U21 team. Andersson eventually made his first team debut in 2010 and then the following year he had his big breakthrough in the 2011 Superettan where he was one of he top ten goalscorers in the second tier of the swedish football league system. Due to his success he was signed by Allsvenskan club Kalmar FF after the season.
- As of 26 May 2016
- Scores and results list Sweden's goal tally first.
|1.||12 January 2017||Zayed Sports City Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates||Slovakia||3–0||6–0||Friendly|
- "Jag måste prestera i Allsvenskan". hejkalmar.se. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Sebastian Andersson klar för Djurgården". Aftonbladet.
- "DIF Fotboll - Sebastian Andersson klar för IFK Norrköping - DIF Fotboll". DIF Fotboll.
- "Herrar U21 EM-kval Matchinformation Malta mot Sverige 2011-11-15 (0-1) — svenskfotboll.se". Swedish Football Association. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Eliteprospects.com - Sebastian Andersson". Eliteprospects. 26 January 2016.
- "Andersson, Sebastian". National Football Teams. Retrieved 17 February 2017.