From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sebastopolis (Thrace) (European Turkey)
- Sebastopolis in Thracia (Sanaklar), the Latin Catholic episcopal titular see in the above city
- Sebastopolis (Pontus)
- Myrina (Mysia)
- Sevastopol, on Crimea peninsula (Ukraine/Russia)
- Sukhumi (Sukhum-Kale), in Abkhazia (Georgia, Caucasus)
- Sebastopolis in Abasgia, the Latin Catholic Archiepiscopal Metropolitan titular see in the above city
- Sulusaray or Çiftlik, in Asian Turkey, in Antiquity also Heracleopolis
- Sebastopolis in Armenia, the Latin Catholic episcopal titular see in Armenia prima (also shortened just Sebastopolis), in the above city
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.