From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seddon Pennine was a name given to several different single-deck bus chassis built by Seddon (later Seddon Atkinson):
- Seddon Pennine 4 and 6 - front-engined chassis with Perkins engine
- The Pennine 4-236, a small variant of the Pennine 4 also known as the Midi, was built for several operators, most notably SELNEC/Greater Manchester PTE, whose Midis included a battery-electric example.
- Seddon Pennine 5 - rear-engined chassis with Perkins engine
- Seddon Pennine RU - rear-engined chassis with Gardner engine (sometimes simply referred to as the Seddon RU)
- Greater Manchester PTE also operated a battery-electric bus based on the RU chassis, no. EX61, with Chloride batteries
- Seddon Pennine 7 - mid-engined chassis with Gardner engine
Pennine was also the name of the coachbuilding division of Seddon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seddon Pennine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.