|Full name||Segun James Adeniyi|
|Date of birth||20 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Nigeria|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2013||→ Tomori (loan)||12||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
On his European debut in the first qualifying round of the Europa League on 3 July 2014 Adeniyi scored his first European goal, against Slovenian side Rudar Velenje away from home. His goal came in the 89th minute of the game which equalised the score at 1–1. He celebrated the goal with a T-shirt writing "Allah is great". He also scored during the return leg, opening the score only to have a last gasp equaliser take the game to extra time and then penalties, where KF Laçi won 3–2 in the shootout and where Adeniyi scored the winning penalty.
After Laçi were eliminated from Europa League, Adeniyi played his first league match in first week of 2014–15 Albanian Superliga on 24 August 2014, assisting Erald Doku in a 1–1 home draw against Partizani Tirana. On 20 September, in week five of the league, Adeniyi supplying his second assist of the season in a 2–0 home over KF Tirana. He scored his first goal of the season on 27 September in a 1–1 away draw against KS Flamurtari, scoring the goal in 31st minute with a great chip from outside the zone. In first leg of first round in 2014–15 Albanian Cup against Naftëtari Kuçovë, he scored the opener in 6th minute, helping the team to get an easy 2–0 away win.
- KF Laçi
- Albanian Cup (1): 2014–15
- Soccerway profile
- Rudar Velenje 1-1 KF Laçi
- "Laçi shënon që në tunel, Naftëtari është i dorëzuar". Panorama Sport. 3 October 2014. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- KF Laçi 1-1 Rudar Velenje
- ""Luftë" për një pikë, Partizani barazon në Laç. Trajneri Duro: Raçiç, "bast" im i fituar". Panorama Sport. 25 August 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Zhgënjen Tirana, Laçi i Cungut i jep leksion. Acarohet Magani: S’dua gjeneralë në fushë". Panorama Sport. 20 September 2014. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Laçi ndal Flamurtarin, incidente në tunel. Gjoka: Na mungon qetësia para portës". Panorama Sport. 28 September 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
|This biographical article related to Nigerian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|