|Full name||Selvin Hernán González Morán|
|Date of birth||4 July 1981|
|Place of birth||, El Salvador|
|Date of death||26 May 2006(aged 24)|
|Place of death||Soyapango, El Salvador|
|2005–2006||Real San Martín|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 4 August 2012
Selvin Hernán González Morán (4 July 1981 - 26 May 2006) was a Salvadoran footballer.
Selvin González was part of the Salvadoran 2002 Central American and Caribbean Games gold medal-winning squad. He scored the decisive spot-kick of the penalty shoot-out in the final against Mexico.
He then made his senior debut for El Salvador in a January 2003 friendly match against Guatemala and had earned a total of 3 caps, scoring no goals. His final international was a November 2003 friendly match against Jamaica.
Accompanied by three friends, González was in his girlfriend's house on 26 May 2006, when he was shot by armed men. He died of internal bleedings a few hours later in a medical centre. He was buried in Soyapango on 29 May 2006. Witnesses suspected the attackers to be members of the gang of the Colonia Los Ángeles.
- Con aroma de café - La Prensa Gráfica (in Spanish)
- Central American and Caribbean Games 2002 (El Salvador) - Details - RSSSF
- El fútbol otra vez está de luto Selvin González, ex jugador de Alianza y Real San Martín, fue asesinado la noche del viernes - Diario de Hoy (in Spanish)
- La violencia se cobra la vida de otro futbolista - La Prensa Gráfica (in Spanish)
- Águila campeón del Torneo de Clausura 2006 - Diario de Hoy (in Spanish)