From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Semnani may refer to:
- Semnani language, one of the local languages of the Semnan Province of Iran
- Semnani languages, a group of Northwestern Iranian languages, spoken in Semnan province of Iran
- Semnani people, an Iranian people who primarily live in northern Iran and speak the Semnani language
- Semnani, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Ashraf Jahangir Semnani (1287–1386), a Sufi saint
- In biology
- Elachista semnani, a moth in the Elachistidae family
- Scrobipalpa semnani, a moth in the Gelechiidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semnani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.