From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up semper or semper- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Semper may refer to:
- Semper (food brand), a Swedish brand of infant food
- Semper fidelis, a motto used by, among others, the United States Marine Corps, Latin for "Always Faithful" or "Always Loyal"
- Semper fortis, an unofficial motto of the United States Navy, Latin for "Always Strong"
- Semper paratus, the United States Coast Guard motto, Latin for "Always Ready"
- Semper primus, a motto used by some units of the United States Army and the Israeli Combat Engineering Corps, Latin for "Always First"
- Semper vigilans, the motto of the Civil Air Patrol, Latin for "Always Vigilant" or "Always Watchful"
- Sic semper tyrannis, motto of Virginia, Latin for "Thus Always to Tyrants"
- Semperoper, an opera house in Dresden, Germany
- Carl Semper (1832–1893), German ethnologist and animal ecologist
- Georg Semper (1837–1909), German entomologist
- Gottfried Semper (1803–1879), German architect, art critic, and professor of architecture
- Johannes Semper (1892–1970), Estonian writer and translator
- Natalya Yevgenevna Semper (1911–1995), Soviet memoirist and Egyptologist
- John Semper, American screenwriter, producer and story editor
- Trevor Semper (born 1970), Montserratian cricketer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.