Send My Bag
|Headquarters||Bangor, Northern Ireland|
|Services||Shipping & Luggage Delivery Service|
Send My Bag is a luggage shipping company for students, business professionals, travelers, sports enthusiasts and holiday makers. Their low cost worldwide door to door delivery of belongings allows travelers to travel light and save money when compared to growing airline fees. 
Send My Bag was formed after founder, Adam Ewart was charged excess baggage fees when helping his girlfriend travel home from university. After paying the fee Adam returned home and searched the web for a service which offered to deliver luggage at a lower cost. With nothing found, Ewart decided to start Send My Bag. Setting up just one page for under £100, he was able to create a simple booking system that made the business venture possible.
Prior to 2011 Send My Bag primarily existed as a niche luggage shipper for students. From 2011 onwards, their focus broadened as airlines such as Ryanair took additional steps to dissuade passengers from checking bags, and as airline revenue from baggage fees worldwide dramatically increased.
On 9 September 2012, Send My Bag founder Adam Ewart made an appearance on BBC’s Dragons’ Den in search of an investment for his door to door baggage service. 
Send My Bag provides 24hr worldwide support from offices in Bangor, Northern Ireland and New York City. At the time of launching US services in 2014 Send My Bag had shipped 100,000 pieces of luggage.
- "Ryanair £35 a bag luggage fare is so expensive it is cheaper to send your bag on holiday by courier". Mail Online. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- SendMyBag.com. "Our Baggage Shipping Origins and the Send My Bag Team". www.sendmybag.com. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Baggage Fees by Airline | Bureau of Transportation Statistics". www.rita.dot.gov. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Rejected on Dragons' Den – but life goes on! - Startups.co.uk: Starting a business advice and business ideas". startups.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- O'Hear, Steve. "Dragon's Den Reject SendmyBag Scores £100K Angel Funding To Help Travellers Travel Light". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Enter the Dragon - SendmyBag". Lough Shore Investments. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Startup SendMyBag launching a domestic U.S. service". Fortune. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Baggage fees no more". CNBC. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- O'Hear, Steve. "SendMyBag Arrives In The U.S. To Take Your Luggage When Airlines Won't". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Jobs boost for Bangor baggage firm, Sendmybag". BBC News. Retrieved 2016-04-19.