Sergeant major (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sergeant major is a rank used in various military and police organizations
Sergeant major can also refer to:
- Regimental sergeant major, an appointment in British and Commonwealth military organizations
- Company sergeant major, an appointment in British and Commonwealth military organizations
- Sergeant major (fish), a tropical fish (Abudefduf saxatilis)
- Eric "Sgt. Major" Clay, English rugby league football referee
- 3-5-8, a card game
- "Sgt. Major", a song by Jet
- Sgt Major, a discontinued chocolate bar sold in Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sergeant major.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.