Serie B (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serie B is the second level Italian football league.
Serie B may also refer to:
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série B, Brazilian football league
- Ecuadorian Serie B, Ecuadorian football league
- Serie B (baseball), Italian baseball league
- Serie B Dilettanti, Italian basketball league
- Lega Serie B, the governing body of the Serie B Italian football league
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serie B.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.