From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sesame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sesame is a flowering plant used as a seed crop.
Sesame or SESAME may also refer to:
- Various wild and cultivated plants in the genus Sesamum
- Sesame (framework), a Resource Description Framework (RDF) tool
- Sesame (magazine), a magazine for students and alumni of the Open University
- Synchrotron-Light for Experimental Science and Applications in the Middle East, an international research facility in Jordan
- Surface Electric Sounding and Acoustic Monitoring Experiments, a suite of experiments performed by the Philae comet lander
- EAST syndrome, also called SeSAME syndrome, a syndrome of seizures, ataxia, and other signs
- Open Sesame (disambiguation)
- SESAM (database), a relational database developed by Fujitsu Siemens
- Sesam, a Scandinavian Internet search engine
- Sesame Street, a children's TV show
- SeSaM (Sequence Saturation Mutagenesis), a Molecular biology method for random mutagenesis
- SeSaM-Biotech GmbH, a Biotechnology company focusing on Protein Engineering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sesame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.