From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Setanta can mean:
- The given name of the Irish mythological figure Cú Chulainn
- Setanta Sports, Ireland-based international television sports channel
- Setanta Sports USA, defunct version of the above that broadcast in the US and Caribbean from 2005–2010
- Setanta Records, record label
- LÉ Setanta, former Irish Naval Service ship
- Setanta (band), Scottish band
- Setanta Ó hAilpín, Irish sportsman
- The number "70" in Catalan Language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Setanta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.