Seven: The Days Long Gone
|Seven, The Days Long Gone|
|Developer(s)||IMGN.PRO, Fool’s Theory|
Seven, The Days Long Gone is an open world science-fantasy-themed RPG video game developed by IMGN.PRO and Fool’s Theory. The game doesn't have one clear genre, with Brendon Calswell from Rock Paper Shotgun calling it a mix of "cyberpunk or technofantasy". The player character is a thief, and gameplay elements are reminiscent of Thief and Assassin's Creed, with stealth, assassination, and rooftop parkour. The game contains music by Miracle of Sound and Marcin Przybyłowicz, who also collaborated to provide music for the game's trailer.
It was nominated for "Best Original Soundtrack Album" at the 16th Annual Game Audio Network Guild Awards.
- Donnelly, Joe (2016-12-02). "Seven: The Days Long Gone is an isometric RPG that lets you go anywhere and steal anything". PC Gamer.
- Brown, Fraser (2017-12-01). "Seven: The Days Long Gone review". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- Caldwell, Brendan (2017-12-01). "Seven: The Days Long Gone is out this day". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- Meer, Alec (2017-12-06). "Seven: The Days Long Gone ruined all other RPGs for me". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- Marnell, Blair (2017-04-23). "MIRACLE OF SOUND DEBUTS THE THEME FROM SEVEN: THE DAYS LONG GONE". Nerdist.
- "Listen To The Soothing Sounds Of Seven: The Days Long Gone". Bleeding Cool. 2017-04-22. Retrieved 2017-05-16.
- Donnelly, Joe (2017-10-06). "Seven: The Days Long Gone release date set". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- "2018 Awards". Game Audio Network Guild. Retrieved 2018-04-14.
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|