Seymour G. Sternberg
|Born||June 24, 1943|
New York City, New York
|Other names||Sy Sternberg|
|Occupation||Chairman and former chief executive officer of New York Life|
|Website||NYL Executive Management Committee|
Seymour "Sy" Sternberg (born June 24, 1943) is chairman and former CEO of New York Life Insurance Company. He retired as CEO on June 30, 2008. He also sits on the board of directors for the United States Chamber of Commerce, Northeastern University, CIT Group Incorporated, the New York City Leadership Academy, and Express Scripts Holdings.
-  Archived September 1, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2003-11-21. Retrieved 2006-09-19.
-  Archived August 29, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- Sy Sternberg Written with Joseph B. Treaster (September 8, 2002). "EXECUTIVE LIFE: THE BOSS; From Ice to Insurance". The New York Times. Retrieved 13 March 2008.
- "Meet Our 2006 Volunteer Recognition Award Winners at the Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters site". Zoominfo.com. Retrieved January 10, 2014. (archived)
- Sy Sternberg, Learning a Lesson from China August 9, 2005, Wall Street Journal Article
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|