Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences
|Type||Private minority institution|
|Chairman||Dr. Md. Vizarath Rasool Khan|
Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Raj MathurDean I/C = Dr Afzal Jabbar
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Campus||Himayath Sagar Road, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Affiliations||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical college in Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Telangana. The institute is 750-bed hospital attached with a medical college of 150 students as per the Medical Council of India. The college is currently affiliated to the NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh and is recognized by the Government of India.
SIMS is established and administered by a Muslim minority, i.e., Shadan Educational Society. It was founded in 1985, under A.P. registration Act of 1350 Fasli, by Vizarath Rasool Khan. He is a medical graduate from Osmania Medical College and subsequently practiced medicine. He served as member of legislative assembly (M.L.A.) for two terms in the years 1984–1989.
The institute is administered by
- Dr Neha Nausheen(Managing Director)
- Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Raj Mathur (dean)
- Dr. Vasantha Prasad M.D. retired DME - AP (hospital superintendent)
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences - Peerancheru Ranga Reddy Dist, Telangana medicine - INST-SIMS-P. minglebox. Retrieved on 2010-08-17.
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences Rangareddy. Highereducationinindia.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-17.
- Shadan Institute of Medical Science, Himayatsagar Road, Rangareddy (Dist), AP. Andhradesh.com (2009-10-18). Retrieved on 2010-08-17.
- Welcome to Shadan Institutes. Shadan.org. Retrieved on 2010-08-17.
- Welcome to SIMS. Shadan.in. Retrieved on 2010-08-17.