|Full name||Shae Brown (née Bolton)|
28 June 1989|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
Mark Bolton (uncle)|
Mitch Brown (husband)
|Playing position(s): C, WD, WA, GA|
|2009-16||West Coast Fever|
|Last updated: 2018-12-12|
Brown's domestic career began with the Melbourne Kestrels in the Commonwealth Bank Trophy in 2006. She moved to the West Coast Fever in 2008, a team she played for the in ANZ Championship for close to a decade. From 2017 onwards she played for the Collingwood Magpies in the Suncorp Super Netball league. Brown announced her retirement from professional netball at the end of the 2018 season.
Both her uncle, Mark Bolton, and her husband, Mitch Brown, have played professional Australian rules football. She played for the Australian Fast5 team in the 2012 Fast5 Netball World Series where she spent time playing Goal Attack.
- "Shae Brown profile". Collingwood Magpies Netball. Archived from the original on 4 May 2018.
- 2006 Melbourne Kestrels team profile. Retrieved on 2009-04-25.
- "West Coast Fever Shae Brown reveals why she's moving to new Collingwood netball franchise". Perth Now. 25 September 2016.
- "Collingwood's Diamond-encrusted Magpies netball team the envy of the world". Daily Telegraph. 21 September 2016.
- "Magpies Erin Bell and Shae Brown call time on their netball careers". The Sydney Morning Herald. 31 July 2018.
- Peart, Katie (4 May 2007). "Bolton bolts into top flight". Herald Sun. Retrieved 25 April 2009.
- "Eagles delist defender Mitch Brown in AFL", SBS News, 31 October 2016. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
|This biographical article related to Australian netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|