Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shahanshah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shahanshah is a title given to the Persian emperors, meaning King of Kings.
Shahanshah or Shahenshah may also refer to:
- Shahanshah, Lorestan, a village in Iran
- Shahanshah (Shirvanshah), the 22nd Shirvanshah
- Shahenshah (1953 film), a 1953 Bollywood film
- Shahenshah (1988 film), a 1988 Bollywood film
- Shahenshah (novel), a 1970 Marathi novel by N. S. Inamdar
- Shah (disambiguation)
- List of shahanshahs of the Sasanian Empire
- List of monarchs of Persia
- Iranian monarchy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shahanshah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.